Flexibility is a much desired feature of leadership programs, and often leads organisations to design their own because off-the-shelf solutions aren’t flexible.
But small group coaching leadership development solutions - particularly well developed ones like Fastlead - offer a whole range of flexibility.
- Flexible delivery - virtual or face-to-face.
- Flexible curriculum - many topics to choose from, and these can be varied in every small group, so Fastlead is highly customisable to the group.
- Flexible composition - make your small groups ‘birds of a feather’, ‘silo-busters’, or ‘multi-geography’.
- Flexible length - short or longer cycles of sessions.
- Flexible size - two, three or four participants per ‘pod’.
- Flexible frequency - fortnightly cadence or monthly.
- Flexible assessment options - a quick diagnostic, or a full Fastlead 360 survey, or use your own internal survey.
- Flexible deployment - deploy one small group at a time, or 50 small groups at one time.
For more detail, read our blog article, Can Small Group Coaching offer you the flexibility you have been looking for?